poniedziałek, 31 maja 2010

Another wip - a soldier chick


It seems that I will post WIPs here only , but this time not because I don't have anything to post, but I wanted to show what I'm working on :D
I had an idea to picture a badass chick, who happens to be a soldier. I want it to be dark and maybe I'll add some blood on her hands or wherever. I didn't have much problems with the face, and now she looks like Michelle Rodriquez combined with Eliza Dushku. Most likely I'll work on her face more XD
I'm happy about anatomy, only her boob looks weird, but I didn't work on her body a lot yet. Again, I focused only on her face.
Behind, mammatus clouds, but I will have to bring some twist to it, because as a reference I'm using a picture that can be found on google.
I also have to do something with her knife. I'm sure soldiers don't use an ordinary knife like I did in a reference XD.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz